Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Betsey Johnson-30th Anniversary Watch!



I recently purchased this watch..er well, my husband bought it for me! LOL! It was on a great sale and I was actually hunting for a WHITE Watch! But I wanted one that I had NOT seen on everyone and their mother! So I saw this, and thought to myself that I had to have it....but instead..silly me, walked away without buying it. 3 days passed and I could NOT stop thinking about this darn watch! I needed to have it! And I needed to have it BAD! So my husband surprised me and brought it home for me one day and I was SOOOO excited! It came in this beautiful pink box, with a watch pillow on the inside and this beauty wrapped around it! I was in LOVE! I put this on and knew it was the right watch for me! its just so pretty and soooo perfect! Its definatly "me!" It retails for (or DID retail for I am not sure how you guys could get your hands on this watch) for 125.00 USD but I was able to get it for only $59.99! How Awesome is that!! Great deal!! So yea,this is my new watch and I am so thrilled to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment