Monday, January 19, 2009

Random..Things Im Loving!

Okay so I was convinced to make a beauty blog! Lord knows what i will talk about but, I'm sure I will figure something out.So I asked my man what to write about,and all he said was "It's a blog..write about whatever you want!"...what does that mean!?!?! LOL!!
AH HA! I got it..

Here are a few things that I'm loving right now!

I have been searching for a good foundation for the longest time,and finally I got it! I went and got the Loreal tru match liquid foundation,and the pressed powder,and let me tell you, Its AMAZING! OMG I love it! Its perfect,everything I've been looking for, and even better is that its a great price! There are so many different shades to choose from,and choosing was really easy so I am super thrilled about that!! I've tried a lot of different foundations, Rimmel, NYX, Maybelline,Loreal, Revlon, yikes the list can go on and on and on. But Loreal is definatly the best! However, the Maybelline mineral Power liquid foundation and concealer is AMAZING too!! So those two foundations are definatly my favourites!!

Hmm what else am I loving? Oh...NYC Translucent Face Powder!! I always saw a youtuber using it, and she always said she perfered it over MAC Translucent face powder, and thats what caught my eye(or ears) about it! So I went and got it!First, its so cheap..like 2$ or something silly like that! And its great! I use it all the time, I would really suggest getting some of it,because for the price, why not try it out right?! I dont buy MAC, i probably will never buy MAC, so if I can find substitutes,then I'm a happy girl! I know you are probably thinking that NYC is such a low end makeup,and its pretty much garbage,but,I promise, this is not garbage!!!!!!

I dont know what else I'm loving right now...I'll have to keep ya'll posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment