Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Micas and NYX!

Okay so I again feel like blogging, but I am sitting here thinking "but what to blog about"! I ask a friend and get the answer of "makeupppppp!"...well duhhh of course makeup! I am obsessed with makeup,I swear! I have been addicted ever since watching youtube videos! I dont even remember what made me look for makeup on youtube, what whatever it was, THANKS! haha! I swear, this is too addicting! I am overly obsessed with making my own pigments right now! I have been buying Micas and what not from Coastal Scents for about 2 months now, and I have been making eyeshadows ever since! It is so easy, all you do is get the micas, and mix them up with some addititaves and there ya go! Your very own,homemade pigment! I have made so many different colors, and I am very pleased with what I have made! I should post up some pictures! Then you all can see how beautiful these pigments really are! yeyy!

Anyway, okay so heres another thing, I am an authorized NYX Cosmetics Representative, and let me tell you, for the money that I had to pay to be a Rep and pay for my kit, oh my goodness, it was soooooo worth it! I will also post up some pictures of the rep kit that I received, I will take pictures of everything I got,so you can all see! Let me just tell you again, for the money, and the discount that is available after you become a rep, and for the amount of stuff you recieve in your kit, it is AMAZING!! But I do have to say, NYX Customer service is not top of the line,to say the least! I swear, they put you on hold a million a 10 times per phone call! And you have to speak to "special" people, which I think is kinda weird..but whatever the discount is enough to keep me quiet about the craziness. Also, I dont know if anyone else has noticed or not, but if you have any NYX products, especially the Liquid Foundation, look on the back and read what it says. There you will find MANY spelling mistakes! It blows my mind that they can let so many products go through with spelling errors..how does no one notice this? hahah! But anyway, NYX products are amazing, I love this cosmetic line, and because of NYX, i feel no need to even think about buying MAC. But I think I have a little buddy who just might end up changing my mind after I receive a package which as far as I have heard, has MAC in it. Knowing who I am, and what type of person I am, after I receive this gift package, I might be HOOKED to MAC, and start feeling the urge and itch to go and buy some..oh no..that would be bad!!! Oh geeze!

Anyway, Im done blogging for now..I'm sure I'll be back by the end of the night..LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment