Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I just don't get it!!

Okay so I am really feeling this whole Blogging thing right about now! I never understood why people did this, it just seemed like a waste of time,but even if NO ONE goes to my blog and no one reads this or anything,it is kinda fun to sit here and blab on and on and on about stuff! haha! You know what I never understood,and cannot seem to figure out. Why everyone has jumped on this MAC Cosmetics band wagon?! Why is MAC soooo good? I dont personally own anything from MAC, and probably never will, unless given to me by some angel person or something like that! It is SO expensive.I really think that 14.50 or whatever it is for ONE eyeshadow is a bit much! I dont understand how people can justify spending that much money on an eyeshadow! I wear NYX, or just regular old drugstore makeup, and my makeup (in my opinion of course) looks just fine! I refuse to spend soooo much money on some silly eyeshadow! And the foundations are like 30 some odd dollars or something along those lines, but why!! Okay, MAYBE i would spend the money on a foundation,probably not,but lets just say maybe! But Never, in a million years would I want to spend 19.00$ on a pigment! its only one color! I use atleast 3 different colors to do my eye makeup everyday! It seems so silly! But hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm done ranting! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment