Thursday, March 25, 2010

I LOVE this Eyeliner!

It seems like I have a million eyeliners,mostly Black eyeliners. Gel, Creme, Liquid, and Pencil. I have all different kinds,but like most of my beauty products, most are just drug store products. I've got to say, I think I have found my favourite eyeliner of them all! Wet n' Wild Creme Eyeliner #886 Black and it was only $3.99. It comes in a little plastic pot and it comes with a mini eyeliner brush. I have used the brush,its okay,little too hard so I will just stick to my own favourite eyeliner Brush. Anyway, this eyeliner is so black, very creamy and goes on very smoothe. We all know Wet N Wild is such an inexpensive brand, which to some might mean, Cheap,poor quality! Well, this creme liner is definatly not poor quality! Some have said they prefere this Creme liner over MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.

There are only 2 different colors in the Creme liner, Black and Purple, which is a little annoying because since it is such a good product, I want more! Atleast give us a brown!

Anyway,that is my little mini review on my new favourite Creme liner! If you don't already have this creme liner, go ahead and get out to your local drugstore and pick yourself up one!

No comments:

Post a Comment