Tuesday, March 16, 2010

40 Questions

I stole this from someone! AHAHA! So I figured it would be fun..so here it goes!


SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Honestly, once. I cant be bothered to wash my face that many times. I havent worn makeup more than just once in a whole month! But yea,once is usually good enough for me. My face doesnt break out.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Normal/Dry..

What is your current facial wash?
Clinique 3 step currentlyl..

Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do..I have many different exfoliating products.I love my apricot scrub right now.

What brand do you use?
Whoops,said that above..lol..Apricot Scrub right now!

What moisturizer do you use?
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin day crème

Do you have freckles?
Oh yes. Lots

Do you use eye cream?
yes I do. Mario Badescu eye cream. Love it!

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope

MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
Oh there are so many,my neweest and most current that I wear is Revlon Photoready.

How about concealer?
NYC Color Wheel is a love of mine! Love Love Love! Can never find it though,got it in Canada.

Do you know your undertone color?
I have a lot of red in my face..but my neck and chest are not pink..so foundations with a lot of red in them just dont match..Does that answer the question?

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them,though I dont wear them quite as often as I want to.


Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yep

What brand of mascara do you use?
I dont have one that I truely love. Im using a sephora brand mascara right now.Its okay.

Sephora or MAC?
Ugh Sephora I guess,because Im not a big MAC person. Its truely overrated.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
haha nope

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I always use an eye primer. All different kinds

For the face?
Sometimes, ELF face primer or Monistat Gel. Also I really LOVE The Revlon age Defying face primer! Its very moisturising!

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Dont really have a favourite


Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
usually Liquid liner on my lid, and then I use a Kohl on my bottom water line

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Love them!

Do you use mineral makeup?
Enn..sometimes..rarely

What is your favorite lipstick?
I dont really like stuff on my lips

How about lipgloss?
I dont have a favourite

What is your favorite blush to use?
Milani Mai Tai...Ulta brand blushes are so so pretty. Love those.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have,but not often

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes definatly. thats all I really use. love drugstore.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Never been,though I would LOVE to!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Nope

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too much bronzer or fake FAKE tans!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Mostly neutal lately!

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Love Kim Kardashians makeup..actually, all of the Kardashians have beautiful makeup

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Mascara

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Of course!

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Depends on the day. Usually I look kinda dead though.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I dont know about BEST really. I do love NYX though.

What do you think of Makeup??
I think its great fun!


So yea,there are my 40 Questions. How fun huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment